Ciao, tutti!
Tel Aviv has had some spectacularly rainy weather recently, which I hoped would bring us lots of flowers.
I have not been disappointed!
Tel Aviv has had some spectacularly rainy weather recently, which I hoped would bring us lots of flowers.
I have not been disappointed!
Yesterday, I took part in a "photowalk" yesterday in Neve Tsedek, a once extremely dangerous, now gentrified and beautiful neighborhood in south Tel Aviv. The challenge was for all photos to be taken from below the knee - I didn't succeed in that, but I did succeed in finding lots of beautiful colors.
I will let the pictures speak for themselves.
Enjoy!
Christmas Bougainvilleas :)
I nicknamed these "Rasta Trees" because of their dreadlocks - does anybody know what they are?
I just can't get over this color!
After two years, I finally stopped to take pictures of the lily pond at Kikar Rabin
Tiny minnows!
We also saw this lovely character at the pond
Happy April, everyone!