Friday, September 26, 2014

More bits...

Amanda and I met in a foreign country and did not do any of the following: 
get lost, scale a seaside cliff, navigate based on presence of rutabagas, or exclaim excitedly at sheep.
I guess we're real adults now :)

 Salzburg as seen through a fortress "window"
Amanda: I bet we could reach those coins.
me: Just remember those were your words, not mine.

 A cool astrological sundial on the side of a church

Lovely Alps

Bubble guy in Salzburg




Lovely Salzburg with your tasty Mozartkuegeln, so long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, adieu...

I also took a day trip to Ingolstadt to visit my namesake, Theresia :)

I spent my last weekend in Berlin and despite coming down with a nasty cold, still managed to see most of the landmarks of the city...

 The Reichstag building (where the German parliament meets)

Berlin Konzerthaus

Too many cupolae for me to keep track of.



 The Brandenburg Gate

One of many Berlin bear statues :)